At Talent Stacker we focus on Skills with ROI over degrees. What’s in your Talent Stack?

Already a Salesforce Professional?

Launch your Salesforce career!

Free 5 Day Salesforce Challenge

Salesforce is one of the most in-demand professions right now. Talent Stacker trains you for a lucrative Salesforce career and most importantly helps you land your first Salesforce job.

Play Video

Did you Know?

470+ members landed roles in 2023 alone, with an average income of over $72,000! Over 86% of members who completed the program in 2023 landed jobs and the other 14% have lifetime access to our services. Find out why our program is so unique and is easily the most effective Salesforce career development program in the world!

Professional Branding is Key

Try the Free LinkedIn Optimization Guide!

Learn how to showcase your value and get in front of hiring managers and recruiters with the Free Salesforce LinkedIn Guide!

Meet The Talent Stacker Team!

We love Questions!

Do You have a question or suggestion for a future show or topic? Let Us Know!

Put Me on the Waitlist